Urban Tree Service
Presents the 21st Annual
Annie’s Angels Memorial Fund
Rye By The Sea 5K & Duathlon
- Early registration saves you $5.00 for the 5K Run/Walk
- Early registration saves you $10.00 for individual or team duathlon
- Early registration savings ends 12:01 am June 1
- Walk-in registrations welcome
Annie’s Angels is proud to announce that our Rye By The Sea 5k & Duathlon has been selected to be a part of Exeter Hospital’s new road race series “EXETER HOSPITAL UNITED IN WELLNESS RACE SERIES!” Participating in this series will make you eligible to win premium prizes from
Exeter Hospital and their sponsors!
Saturday June 3, 2017
5k Walk/Run and Duathlon (5k run + 17 mile bike + 5k run) Run/Walk through beautiful conservation trails and bike along the scenic coastline with views of the Atlantic while moving through the towns of Rye and North Hampton. This is a great tune up race for Duathletes and Triathletes alike!
Race Date: Saturday, June 3, 2017
Start Time: TBA
Start/Finish Lines: TBA
T-Shirts: Free to First 250 Entrants
Questions: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!
Please come to the Volunteer Orientation
Time, date and location to be announced soon
The 20th Annual Rye-By-the-Sea 5k and Duathlon is scheduled to take place on Saturday, June 4, 2016 at Bethany Church, 500 Breakfast Hill Road, Greenland, NH.
This day requires significant “People Power”.
If you would like to help with pre-race OR on Race Day we’d love to have you join us as we reach out to the athletic community and to those weekend warriors who might be interested in coming to a local road race.
If you have ANY questions or would like more information, or to volunteer e-mail email@example.com
Here is a partial list of Volunteer Opportunities:
- Set-up for Races
- Registration Team
- Food Preparation
- Food Area Managers
- Race Route Marshals
- Water Stops
- Start Line Assistants
- Finish Line Assistants
- Bike Transition Area
- Medical Tent
- Sweep Driver
- Strike Crew
Directions to 5K & Duathlon Starting Line
Learning Skills Academy/Bethany Church in Greenland, NH
From points North & South:
- Route I-95 to Exit 3 towards Greenland on Route 33
- Turn left at the exit light, drive approximately 1.5 miles to Ocean Road (McDonald’s is on the right)
- Turn left onto Ocean Road
- At the next traffic light, turn right onto Lafayette Road, or Route 1 South
- At the following traffic light, turn left onto Washington Road and your first left into the driveway for the Learning Skills Academy/Hobin Realtors and several other small shops.
- This is the start/finish line near the corner of Washington Road & Lafayette Road
(Route 1). Parking is at Bethany Church, which is across the street.